Showing up takes courage. Courage takes strength. Strength comes from self-awareness. It is not always easy to do what feels right, but knowing who you are and your hearts desires helps you overcome the fear and discomfort when faced with a challenge. The beauty in strength is you being authentic and uninhibited.
All your accomplishments, everything you have, if you feel like something is still missing, then it’s how you’ve been THINKING that creates your reality.
Understanding who you truly are, loving yourself, and living in your fullest expression, are catalysts to real change. Together, let’s breakthrough those barriers, surrender your fears, and silence the noise.
This is a space for you to dive in, find healing, growth, support and re-alignment. You have unique gifts that only you have to share, the world needs you to show up in a big and meaningful way.
I am from the beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada but having now lived in several countries, I consider myself a global citizen.
I like to think that I’m a combination of the OG’s Marie Forleo, Kris Carr and Gabby Bernstein. A mixture of heart-led business building balanced with (mostly) plant-based foods and spirituality.
I’m an introvert (and often considered an ambivert).
I am far from being considered a rebel but when it comes to carving out a career, I have always challenged the “status quo” with questions like “says who?”, “is that true for me?” and “there’s got to be a better way”.
In 2012 I hit my bottom after a series of unlucky events and unhealthy relationships. (I was mugged, robbed, had a break-in, and was trying to recover from traumatic and toxic relationships).
I set about uncovering my purpose and discovered it in 2016. An immediate sense of peace came over me as my destiny “clicked” into place.
I’ve run my own business and other entrepreneurial ventures, and invested over tens of thousands of dollars in my self-development.
I’ve lived in 4 countries and travelled to over 30 across 6 continents in search of knowledge, truth and wisdom.
I looked to up-level my game by surrounding myself with mentors and have spent my life learning from the best.
I learned a heck of a lot about business, self-love, cleansing your environment and relationships, empowerment, finding your tribe and doing whatever it takes to just go for it.
I believe that wisdom, knowledge, strategy, self awareness, and grit is the key to building a life by design.
I’ve manifested a life full of love, inner clarity, and abundance that brings joy and strengthens resiliency.
I want the same for you. To uncover your deepest desires and see them come to life. I want to share everything I’ve learned so you can take the shortcut.
Because you have unique gifts only you have to share, and the world needs it.
I get that may be important for some of you, so here are some facts:
- Qualified Practitioner of Lumina Spark (Psychometric tool)
- Certified Health Coach. Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Canfield Trainer in the Success Principles.
- 200 HR Registered Yoga Teacher with added specializations in Pain Care and Trauma Informed Yoga.
- Bachelor of Arts. University of British Columbia
- Certified Marketing and Events Management. British Columbia Institute of Technology
…but what REALLY lights me up and motivates me to continue to do what I do:
- That moment I get a message from a client telling me “they did it!”
- That beaming grin on her face when she hits that sweet space of clarity
- The deep heartfelt thank you’s
- The amazing businesses I get to see come to life and serve the world
- Those moments when everything seems possible again
- When the roles reverse and someone calls me out on my own stuff
- The incredible learning that just never stops
5 Fun Facts About Me
- OBSESSED about Tea! Hello breakfast, afternoon and evening tea! Is there ever a bad time for it?!
- A big fan of period dramas like “Downton Abbey“. A gentleman in a suit with a sexy accent?! Swoooon.
- Loves a good dram! (without the extra “a”). Aka – Whisk(e)y
- I was on the big screens once. All of 1 second as a movie extra – that counts, right?!
- I’m adventurous when it comes to food. Pretty sure I would rock any “Fear Factor” food challenge. Ask me what crazy things I’ve eaten!
But enough about me, let’s get to know you! Because that’s what I’m here for.